Our team members have long been engaged in a variety of professional jobs related to tourism and Japanese culture, and hope to deliver real and local Japanese experiences to guests from around the globe.
Field of expertise : Sports/Outdoor/Culture
Guide locations : Tokyo/Kawasaki/Minakami(Gunma)/
- National Licensed Interpreter-Guide (EN02432)
- General Certified Travel Supervisor
- Registered Land Operator (Kanagawa No.32)
- Qualified Escort-Guide for the Visually Disabled
- Travel - visited all 50 US states, all 47 JPN prefs
- Triathlon - 2015 NZ Ironman Finisher
- Any kind of football (especially Rugby)
Email : email@example.com
Field of expertise : Flower Art (Representative of Kanda flower design school)
- Qualified flower arrangement instructor
Teaches flower arrangement courses for all generations in culture centers, local communities,
high schools, and corporations.
Arranges flower displays for bridal events, parties,
- Tennis, piano, sports watching
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
President of TAIKO CO., LTD.
Home : Tokyo
Field of expertise : Dashi, or Japanese traditional broth made from bonito, kelp, or shiitake mushrooms
- Has run his own dried bonito wholesaler for years.
- Experienced dashi instructor for cooking classes
- Experienced speaker for dashi workshops
WEB : http://www.taikoban.info/renew/
WEB English Adviser