Hi I am Sucre.
I will show you how to make Wagashi.
It's easy to make, beautiful to see, and should be delicious if you follow me!
After making your own 6 pieces or so, you can eat one with Japanese tea and take the rest with you.
You can even take sweets that keep particularly well (for a few days for more) back to your home country.
I will also show you my house so that you can see how ordinary Japanese people like me live our daily lives
We offer one of the following sweets :
* Ichigo Daifuku (rice cake stuffed with a whole strawberry and sweet bean paste)
* Matcha Daifuku (matcha powder coated rice cake stuffed with sweet bean paste)
* Higashi (pressed sugar sweet)
* Dorayaki (sweet red bean paste sandwiched between a pair of pancakes)
Venue : my house in Ookayama, Tokyo
nearest station: Ōokayama Station
Oimachi Line OM08 or Meguro Line MG06、
meet at Ōokayama Station
6 minutes walk from the station.
every Thursday and Sunday
10:00 & 14:00 each 2 hrs
Duration : 2 hrs excluding walking from/to Ōokayama Station
Fee : JPY 8,000 per person, incl. sweets materials, take-home packaging, tea, and tax
Max class size : 2~5 people
* please ask if you are a group of more than five
Reservation : required via reservation
request form at least 7 days before